Registration deadline: August 20, 2023
All participants and speakers are asked to register.
Due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, ELISS2023 is unable to accept any students with affiliations based in Russia or Belarus. This is applied also to the poster presentation.
Ukrainian students are encouraged to contact the organisers Anna Zymakova (Anna.Zymakova@eli-beams.eu)
and Alexandra Schmidli (Alexandra.email@example.com) for the possibility of support.
Registration fee & Payments
150 EUR / Early bird fee - registered and paid before June 30, 2023
200 EUR / Standard fee - registered and paid from July 1, 2023
There is no conference fee for local students who do not request accommodation nor transfer.
The fee includes:
- access to the lecture & poster area
- accommodation (double-bed rooms at a student hostel)
- daily transfer from a student hostel to the ELI Beamlines building
- refreshment (coffee breaks, lunches, dinner party)
- organizing costs
- conference materials
The Data Consent available here.
Payments by bank transfer or credit cards are possible at this moment.
- Fill in the registration form.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation as soon as you fill in the form.
If not, check your spam box.
- Don´t forget to fill in the billing/invoice address, if an university or an organization is paying for you.
- The VAT No. is necessary, if you are from the EU.
Now, you can make your payment.
Please include as the message to the recipient:
- Your name + ELISS + your registration number! (E.g. John GREEN + ELISS 04)
It will not be possible to identify your payment without these details,
and your payment will be considered unpaid.
If you need an invoice for you finance department in advance, ask for it by e-mail.
Otherwise, an invoice will be sent to your email address when we receive payment.
You can find the bank details at the end of the registration form.
The ELISS office must be notified about any cancellation in writing.
Cancellations received from August 15, 2023 - no refund possible.