The Extreme Light Infrastructure (ELI) ERIC is organizing the first Joint ELI User Workshop on Advanced Technologies on 6 December 2023 to enhance the ramp-up possibilities, collaborations, projects and proposals from the user community around the ELI instrumentation.
The one-day workshop with 5 parallel sessions is a joint event organised in cooperation with all three ELI Facilities, to be held in person at the ELI-ALPS Research Institute in Szeged, Hungary as a complementary event to the ELI User Meeting on 4-5 December.
The workshop will break-down into the following program sessions with the opportunity to join online through Microsoft Teams:
• Metrology and Applications: high harmonic Sources, (MAS) - LINK to register and join
• Strong-field THz Interactions and Control (STIC) - LINK to register and join
• Laser driven Ion Sources and Applications (LISA) - LINK to register and join
• Metrology and Applications: Liquid phase targets (MALT) - LINK to register and join
• Laser-driven Electron/X-ray sources and Applications (LEXA) - LINK to register and join
Timetable of the Workshop
Workshop (ELI-UWAT) Organizing Committee:
Subhendu Kahaly (Chair)